Thursday, June 5, 2014

May 2014 (4) April 2014 (3) March 2014 (3) February 2014 (7) January 2014 (9) December 2013 (12) No


Between the consumption of breakfast (whole grain cereal + banana + vanilla yogurt) I read one of my favorite blogs The Fashion Junkie, and of course I had to have me draw (one) Wishlist, this time to say that I actually got. Some of the images are symbolic, some are actually exactly what I would like. Teapot, because I'm also a little obsessed with tea lately. (Promised) light nightstand. (The Promise) Donna Wilson plates. superheated steam tables (In the shopping sheet) Yankee Candles. (In the shopping sheet, although it would not be defended as a gift, of course) Various photographs in the form of polaroidov to the wall, but if the wallet is really not empty but can also be a Polaroid camera. (In the shopping sheet) Ferm Living superheated steam tables Wall Sticker. (In the shopping sheet) Electric water heater because it is simpler life with him. (I hope it will soon be promised) a nice planner for the year 2014. (In the shopping sheet) Body Lotion Cherry Blossom. (Already under smrekco) Essie nail polishes. (DM voucher is safe, so that polishes to a shopping Journal) EOS lip balm will probably be the last thing you'll buy here. To be pampered. (In the shopping sheet) Long list that, well, at least I hope it will be realized.
While I was enjoying my breakfast (whole superheated steam tables wheat flakes + banana + vanilla yoghurt) I was checking out one of my favorite blogs The Fashion Junkie and got an idea, I have prepared (another) wishlist, but this time with Thing I Will Actually ( probably) get. Some of the photos are just symbolic, but some of them are actual things I want to have.
Tea Pot, Because I am a little bit obsessed with Teas at the moment. (Promised) Night-light stand. (Promised) Donna Wilson plates. (On my to-buy superheated steam tables sheet) Yankee Candles. (On my to-buy list, but I wouldnt mind getting Them as a Christmas present) Various polaroid photos to put on the wall and maybe sometime in the future Also a polaroid camera. (On my to-buy sheet) superheated steam tables Ferm Living Wall Sticker. (On my to-buy sheet) Electric Kettle, Because it Makes Life Easier. (Hopefully it Will Be Promised Soon) A cute planner for year 2014. (On my to-buy sheet) Body Milk Cherry Blossom. superheated steam tables (Already Under the Christmas Tree) Essie nail polishes. (On my to-buy sheet) EOS lip balm is probably superheated steam tables going to be the last thing I will buy for myself here and Sweden. (On my to-buy sheet) I know it's a long list, but hopefully Will Be realized. Hey Yes, Kaja.
Uh like a teapot I would also have, with some samples :) Instant Camera but I wanted from an early age and I sort of had still not passed :) Maybe you envisage some too :) pleasing Wishlist :) xo Sabina Reply Delete
Reply
May 2014 (4) April 2014 (3) March 2014 (3) February 2014 (7) January 2014 (9) December 2013 (12) November 2013 (13) October 2013 (12) September 2013 (9) August 2013 (13) July 2013 (4) June 2013 (7) May 2013 (13) April 2013 (2) March 2013 (1) February 2013 (6) November 2012 (4) September 2011 (1) August 2011 (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment