Thursday, February 6, 2014

It is necessary that the algae actually very significant and, therefore, may seem to act as if they


The same name has a new mascara from L'Oreal brand - Miss Manga. The very look of Miss Manga reach if you have a really bit warmer expressive eyes, porcelain skin and lips in pastel shades of pink. Algae must have really hefty volume - top and bottom.
The bristles are shorter at the end of the spiral and gradually widening. It can be really beautiful to portray Manga algae. Mascara zasycháva slower and because bit warmer of the fact that you can superimpose it ... Eventually bit warmer you'll look like a true Manga doll.
It is necessary that the algae actually very significant and, therefore, may seem to act as if they were a bit stuck. However, since this look inspired by comic books, where the effect is the most prominent feature, it's okay. It is therefore important application of the helix in several layers. Mascara has very good stamina and also well remove.
The procedure to achieve Manga Look: 1 Top of the need to make beautiful porcelain skin. The right effect is achieved by using a shade lighter makeup. The skin must be beautiful and even. 2 The whole cap I use light shadow in beige shade. 3 I make the top line with a pencil L'Oreal Superliner Gelmatic Ultra Black and also lower, which is thinner. To water-spotted white pencil line, which gives the eye more open look. 4 Algae dial the forceps and then I use black mascara Miss Manga, which you paint a significantly upper lashes. Bottom algae also painted a beautiful and associate ends algae - we can help you with your fingers or tweezers to create the effect. 5 Lip gloss is applied in soft pastel shades of pink color.
Wow. About this type of makeup I've heard, but I must say I really like how you conceived it, and she painted with you. I find it much different, maybe a little daring. With those eyelashes I was afraid, so he is makeup, but on you like it really very much appreciated! Mascara I've ever seen, but it probably bit warmer will be very interesting =) Great article! InHotBlog Reply Delete
I love this type of make-up! I myself was already a lot of things bit warmer about makeup inspired by Asian culture :) The white color in the water-line basis according to me. Beautifully enhances and enlarges the eyes :) But on this řasence I especially like the effect glued bottom lashes. I'm sure I look after řasence drugstore because the picture got really gorgeous eyelashes. Reply Remove
Newer Post Older Post Home
2014 (2) January (2) 2013 (133) December (7) Crabtree & Evelyn :) Yankee bit warmer Candle - Pink Sands + Giveaway Sprcháče RADOX RYOR Eye Cream Q10 Manufactory bit warmer Relax massage gel Weleda Lavender set :) Manga look L 'Oreal November (9) October (12) September (7) August (10) July (7) June (18) May (13) April (16) March (12) February ( 8) January (14) 2012 (137) December (15) November bit warmer (18) October (8) September (11) August (22) July (16) June (11) May ( 13) April (19) March (4)
Fine depicted in shades of khaki green
Essence TE Bloom & Bloom me up me up tools (preview)


No comments:

Post a Comment