Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Muddy brother you ever know that you pitaga narrated with this line ileeee years. Nowadays master y


Duh, then there is not membrane Macau are hip people for this job??????
muddy washington
The problem is these young people come head to head in this game, THEY know nothing about it, many are the children of boat best care, have never even seen it white or brown out were born, they met people they deceived enter Albizia saman agree trip without notch mean worse use bag brain that stink every airport in sight and cellphones should be set aside, too itinerary is another problem, traveler familiar with trading the first thing to ask is met and the rich first is a notch to enable kutusua airport duke blue devil basketball has kaaje, itinerary how is not you gave one part filthy then he went straight to the destination, it's gonna work, is that you have taken a very big risk, something else is wallet (ppt) what you use, I do shauriki nor scrip, nor the moth brain .. Youth kukurupuka let this game even if you are hungry, how, we ended up sent to take money only sales china that's it, transport the first Swahili chieni children are very enchant.
Muddy brother you ever know that you pitaga narrated with this line ileeee years. Nowadays master you think that is the problem ikinuka bags, even the airport is located clear itinerary not issue, issue is with. AIRLINE STERWARDS all have team up with governments of countries zinapotua plane. Now these Steward of each cabin they have worked not only to be a waiter / waitress aviation job description has been added to track travelers, once they saw the traveler refuses to eat the food on the plane (in reality they were asses that table-if they make the mistake of eating only then DEAD on the spot). So they have been convincing Steward, once we bring tea, salads times and only provides NO THANK YOU-but are you know what you shayaharibu. That is the only destination you arrive, they single out, called peripheral again after leaving you to take your luggage. Sent to the room and they offer food and here you refuse, then yes Xray zinafwata and so on until the load ushukea. Again are quite special toilets that they have been doing things the officer is out of the airport's duke blue devil basketball waiting. Ie this work is very bad. Jackie ungeuz even Kariakoo duke blue devil basketball than this tomato Say
means the load is too much stink? Why are wearing and nasal blockage, how embarrassing this, that and the other arrested were released in the past were smuggled out in pamutako dice? hahaaa not aibuuuu, wazomeeni uuuu laughing at the haaaa, where the artists brains duke blue devil basketball fuleva and between ...
you speak well But there is point you imiss, you carry the load is katazwi eat or whatever you die no, you are advised to avoid eating or eating cookies (biskuits) and liquids soft image of sweet water or soda, the goal is to avoid getting a great need in the sky or on transit to be a great need you are about to do it aside then upembue bran and millet, then uzitrush or flash packages and start kujipigilia millet reviewed, it is not easy to do alone and due to limited time, so you will end up decide to Trush gadgets Lock-LOSS, and rich you arrive will cut across your You may find you ambilia dollar volume three instead of 10 or 15 thousand due to the weight you carry, now Sister duuh I think even if you are able to carry one thing that is perfect i mean kg, BUT there are people threatened by kujishindilia, one table items until two and ie two half kilo and a half, hunger worse, ntawawekea names of people with the same capacity, many now have grown rich ones send these sisters and sons and also duu
duh ... I was very disappointed coz of box, BUT I told him act made I said wait I listened brother duke blue devil basketball muddy muddy ..... lol ... brother, Babu M of Italy, a boss who ran sauz manioc and manioc When the spectrum (except This is very lost, he offered no vipigilii, has very repugnance, hehehe) are infamous for carrying two and grandfather il M absurd ... I'm not sure if there Keko remand kashoatoka hanna .... but I know thou knowest many many more
anony after reading the comment you I understand now why the cabin crew turtles are much consideration if you refuse to eat, i remember june when I travel from Dar to come here, I refused to eat, I asked minister to give me orange juice, he asked why they told him I ski vzr I know have disappeared, badae came minister of male straight adi on booked me asked me sister good why have you refused to eat?? I said I ski vzr, said to me you know this trip is masaa6 and you masaa3 to sit transit before you change planes I shocked, and nitajia to destination me and I was afraid, I wondered means the sister they went kuniripoti and this He studied Passengers manifest he know my details, duke blue devil basketball I wondered, he told me to eat even KDG, I wondered hanna kubembelezwa significance of it, maybe they knew I was carrying Sembe, may be, lol
Anonymous
brother Muddy ur very right, children of boat you can not this to work, the children of Swaziland Many also give, since mm grow there Anko in Swaziland are doing ass and many do not get arrested, they first enchant dangerous, until today are blessed only, they already duke blue devil basketball know sculptures, but bats are far KDG, is the most clever of them do not use the passport they wajuag

No comments:

Post a Comment