Sunday, January 19, 2014

sweets (1) vegetarian nachos cheese dishes (28) sweets (5) Other (1) snacks (33) cupcakes and muffi


Will say - another biscuit cake, exactly what I thought when I came across the recipe on the website of Belinda cheat ;). When I read what products are made - again, I was not surprised, plain biscuit cake with two types krem.No then came to the method of preparation and realized that this cake is a little different from the others ;).'ve done quite biscuits nachos cheese cakes as they are very easy to prepare and very tasty - that has these two qualities in combination with a slightly - unusual type ;). Very tasty cake tasted it :)! Only slightly altered recipe Belinda nachos cheese - will mention as a source if you want to try her version, lighter and less sweet E. Ingredients: 2-3 paket4eta biscuits "Wheat gift" - crushed 2 cream "Ole" of Dr. Oetker - vanilla and chocolate 1 liter milk 4 tablespoons sugar 100-150 nachos cheese ml. pastry cream something for decoration - chocolate, coconut, candy - whatever you like two cream break with 500 ml.studeno fresh milk sweetened with 2 tablespoons sugar (just put the sugar in the milk and stir for a minute to poraztopi) - Packaging stated to be broken with 400 ml. milk, but the recipe is 500. Take a salad bowl - glass or plastic that is suitable for the microwave. Oblepyane it with transparent household foil and began to put - order crushed crackers, cream line - 3-4 tablespoons of the two cream crackers row, row cream and so on until you end up cream. Lightly with a spoon while singing to no air between redovete.Otgore arrange purposes biscuits nachos cheese as crust and cover the bowl with foil. Is "cooking" in the microwave for 3-4 minutes. nachos cheese Once cool, cool in the refrigerator for 12 hours. Remove foil inverted tray and remove the other film and coated the entire cake with beaten cream. Top decorate as desired. This is - the hardest part is the wait :). At home we were very impatient and cut the cake just after six-hour stay in the fridge - it tasted not hurt, it was very tasty, but could not cut into nice pieces, so my advice to wait the necessary time. Tortopravene pleasant and more enjoyable meal! Source
Vanya, nachos cheese and I crossed my mind to do with biscuits "Breakfast", but they are a bit softer and I was afraid not to pulping nachos cheese (but that word :)))). Now, after you your test and this option will be bolder next time ;). Reply Delete
petty, do not know exactly what the purpose of the four-spin in the microwave: (. Perhaps to weld the ingredients of the cake and soft biskvitite.Mozhe to use softer cookies, such as "Breakfast" and put gelatin in kremchetata nachos cheese - I will get with an interesting shape :). This is just an idea, untested, I hope they do not mislead. Reply Delete
Hello, I am going to do this cake, but I am very "boss" in the microwave (use at her warmers eating ...) - so I ask: what kind of power you need to put the cake there for four minutes? Thanks in advance! nachos cheese Reply Delete
It looks delicious. Last night I made it, but something did not work. Today her turned runny part of the cream. I guess I was a little cream or rare in the microwave was my mistake. Put it for 4 minutes, but the function of that heat up. I do not know what the power. You boil the cream in the microwave? My bubble was made and if more had been liquefied by warming. I'll nachos cheese eat it, but crushed with a spoon :) Reply Delete nachos cheese
My microwave has a capacity of 800 and used it - too bad you're not strapped cake: (. Maybe cream came in more or less was more liquid from the outset - in general these are quite kremcheta gasti.I stay refrigerator is quite vazhen.E, well that happened to eat with a spoon :). If ventured again to brew make a thickish cream and everything will ok :). Reply Delete
sweets (1) vegetarian nachos cheese dishes (28) sweets (5) Other (1) snacks (33) cupcakes and muffins (1) kremcheta (3) bread machine (6) cakes and cheese cakes (16) salads (5) cakes and cakes (69) Soups (2) cakes (26) Meat Dishes (36)
I love to cook and want to share this passion with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment