Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tablets poles, although hatco food warmer the miniature. So somehow look and tips that I get from V

Who jebuk to violating
Ambulance mrzan, natomrđen. He came, he said, "I'll be back in five minutes, you fill it." Fill a questionnaire and he comes, reading, hatco food warmer asking prices. Then he takes me around (removed my blood, lay in those machines-white bedding and reconnecting the cords).
Letter from Semezdin. He, in the absence of time, looking for a job that would allow him some freedom.
Preturi short stories of street clocks. J. Aćin wanted it printed in the Official Gazette, the book was received. In January came the warden national worker R. Ljušic and the thing collapsed. Aćin went with him and the book.
Sitting in Ariman, the table next to the window. Opposite me there, against the wall, where it used to sitting, Jan Kunicki, sits one slight, Sierra woman with her hair in a ponytail bound. Sitting with a laptop, it says something. We watch it every moment. And then as we write.
In Ariman I've dragged it somehow. A drug that drink more nervous than me, do not let me sit in one place for more than three minutes, hatco food warmer do not let me think, to concentrate on something specific. While so, rolling around, trying to keep my "things under control," zagleđujem places that we leave, buy a handbag, mobile, papers and other things that I planted for them.
Sister. I go with her, she, like nothing, so every hour going to the bathroom, hatco food warmer whining. Then Ruća food in front of me, begging not to "lie down late." And yes, the pillow, I do not write nothing, absolutely nothing, except that it - "when you're not, painfully," I reply to messages.
Yesterday, casually, without concentration, hatco food warmer biskao by old stories. I know I'll regret if you befuddled, "native" stories send M. Rastoder and that his bihorskom Bosniak forum - they will, and what else - a splash, našarati. Nine days ago I suffered with Šipurcima. I dug them a grave.
You need to translate a poem by Johannes Anuyrua to Sarajevo days of poetry. Per B. sent me his songs, it's some kind of prose records - testimony illegals paperless these days fished and threw the country.
Great controversies have arisen around it. Project cleaning the living space of the human weed called REVA. Police, immigration offices, churches, charitable organizations (Red Cross) - are all included in the action. Protests poet Kristian Lundberg and Johannes Anuyra strongly echoed. K. Lundberg wrote a whole book about this song, Anuyrovu song (which should translate) published hatco food warmer an influential and mnogočitane evening newspapers and numerous portals. hatco food warmer
Tablets poles, although hatco food warmer the miniature. So somehow look and tips that I get from VR (cast pills, do not drink poison, will make a commodity of you) and sister (drink, do not change day to night, do not write, do not worry, etc.).
We tried to engage in "life" to find sites similar to those in which we are "home gluharili". We drank espresso, made me like it's paradise, Ariman adorable, possible replacement for Ithaca. And so, all these years, hatco food warmer sometimes more often used less frequently, here dropped. hatco food warmer Nermin returned to Sarajevo, completed medical studies, her job, her husband, children - we met once before ćevapdžince Carrots hatco food warmer in Just-bazaar.
He got up late, around nine. Before waking dream prose manuscripts, saw them, actually read (in the dream) on a large computer ate it - mass characters mistakes, silly title, the story that was crowned in powder reading. Then, in a dream, dreaming to wake up and not know what to do with them to do.
Brewed coffee, made your bed, opened fb - reported hatco food warmer Mirsad R. and A. Buric. Buric said that will occur by reading (manuscript submitted to him for review), Mirsad mentioned Dažedevnjake, visited him at "salamanders in Radmancima" that is forgotten. The book will be printed by his barefoot. Forum and JCF from Cetinje.
Xi Cian, Ansikte och historia, Jacques Rouband, någonting svart, RC Williams, Kott och blod, Gary Snyder, Tingens ådring, Robert Bolano, Den Okända universiteten, Ko Un, Tiotusen fötspår och andra dikter, Attila Jozsef, En eld catfish Branner wink , Hafez, Östenvindens Ande.
All day dormouse sharp, cold wind. Nowhere did not want to come out. Sitting hatco food warmer home, he found, as always, the wrong thing and zamajavao with her. Old notebooks - one with ash-gray cover and it where I wrote a diary in Skisssernas Museum. He tried to get out of that first record that (lawyers, apple amid sawmills, what with the vaccine) hatco food warmer and me, after three to four hours, it disgusted and threw everything hatco food warmer I had prekucao.
The only thing I was able to do if they converted. I do not know why this is so. But if the days off on it wears out, then I'm a fool. Sick fool. At least one story that I wrote. Like, I get involved, and would by this old, but I do it for years without any smart reasons.
I slept on the sofa in the living room, Kiki on a new bed, I felt a heavy weariness, as if my dreams all the power (and will) picked up. He stood, talking to the cat, a bit like Saborío, but weak Fajd. As soon as you look through the window into the darkness, pass and zest for life.
He wore

No comments:

Post a Comment