Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I discovered what happened! Screw I mounted the fuse contacts (M8) was apparently due to vibrations


During the tests, the car I discovered another disturbing case, I think it is much worse than too low batteries. When measuring the resistance between the + 130V and bodywork, I discovered the potential of 18V to + housing. This is unacceptable! This is for safety, not only when driving but also at home in the garage during charging.
I have long been looking for agent contact. nist refprop Everything seemed to be in the game some of induction or capacitor in the circuit. In the end I grabbed 130V + and earth (chassis). nist refprop At the moment, the voltage dropped to 4V. Hm, tzorej in the game transient contact, in all likelihood, the two cables touch each other through the insulation ... or what?
I discovered what happened! Screw I mounted the fuse contacts (M8) was apparently due to vibrations touching the body. Contact was barely perceptible, and probably through the paint. But I found it so I lifted the box from the bed and competed. Suddenly I got 8Mohmov and 30mV between contacts. This is perfectly normal!
So I excluded nist refprop the box out of the car and re-tie nist refprop contacts. nist refprop At the same time I tried it, I separated the cables for the signal to / from the controller and relay their translations + 12V or bodywork. So I will ensure that there is no contact between the cables, NEVER! I'm still having fun with the installation beds fuse signal nist refprop lines. Fuses in the new enclosures make it easier to replace, as well as a well-marked.
Electricity is a strange thing. I was already nist refprop 101% sure that the contact box in the game but was not at all! It turned nist refprop out that in fact struggling 120V water heater (heating the cabin). How do I find out? Read more.
Since I connected the box under the scheme and filed fuses should all concerned to act. And it is. But after that I went compete with 130V + to the body. Huh, still was present potential of +24! What am I doing wrong? So I went to disconnect the negative cable boxes and each box that competed against the ground. In this way, I exclude the first and second nist refprop box. Other is thus the last. But here I pulled a + 5V to earth. For foro I disconnected the last negative cable to the controller. And competed for 0.0V! KWA ?! So breaking the negative conductor. I went after him and traced the error to the node - half a heater and watmetra (voltmeter). When I odklapljal each wire has proven to be guilty heater. nist refprop It looks like the one pole in contact with the housing of the heater. So I'm going to make a new bracket where the body of the heater will not be any contact with the body of the car.
Fill in your details Below or click an icon to log in:
Recent posts ENGINE COOLING BMS logging RPM indicator indicator for fuel 3f Processing charger adapter charger into three phases 400VAC 10.000Km! Webasto! Reducing the charger Archive June 2014 (2) May 2014 (2) April 2014 (1) March 2014 (1) January 2014 (1) December 2013 (2) November 2013 (2) October 2013 (1) August 2013 (1) June 2013 (3) May 2013 (1) April 2013 (3) March 2013 (4) February nist refprop 2013 (2) January 2013 (2) December 2012 (6) November 2012 (7) October 2012 (5) September 2012 (8) August 2012 (4) July 2012 (11) June 2012 (1) May 2012 (10) April 2012 (7) March 2012 (7) Categories LOG (87) MAZDA (5) RECOVERY (78) TEST (23) Preparation (11) Search Search for: Tags
Adapter plate 12v battery nist refprop BMS electric car EV Gas pedal heating approval instrument panel exhaust system components nist refprop construction contactors controller Mazda MX3 engine gearbox wiring Engine mount the drive covers charger relay processing tank seats clutch vacuum system fuse Video flywheel brake steering box
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment