Thursday, October 3, 2013

6 months ago


Here is a card I made for my son in law ..... The picture I have taken of reindeer at Femundsvika Sea .... they have a cabin in this area, so I thought it looked good. Patterned paper from paper loft "Grandma's house", stamped texts, decked with flowers, punched leaves, ribbon, pearls and charms. Open with the same setup. Thanks to all who take the time and leave a comment ..... very happy about it.
Search this blog
Ellinore I'm a 51 mod, who has a passion for paper, colors, pictures city of houston ess and stuff. I have 12 grandchildren so knitting needles have been hot at times ....... city of houston ess but ..... That was until a short time scrapings. Works 100%, so the balance city of houston ess between, knitting needles, lint and paper is enough scrapping that vinner.Ønsker all and welcome to drop by my blog and nice if you leave a trail behind you. View my complete profile
Follow this blog
Challenge Blog
MonaV `s scrappeblogg
Blue baby bliss - Pion Design - Pion Design's new collection Sweet Baby is a dream to create with! Today I have a blue baby card to show off. The picture I have taken from the sheet Images ...
12 hours ago
Mona `s creative world.
Printing press in October 2013 - there's already been October and it's time for a new challenge in the printing press. This time we challenge you to use the template that was showcased in oktoberutg ...
for one day ago
DT Card O Mania # 94 Autumn and use 2 fold or more! - I `m still so so sad and I miss my computer and camera so so much!! It `s almost impossible to do anything when posting my Projects :-( All my digis are gone! ...
GDT - Creative city of houston ess World - October Challenge - Hello again :) Today's other posts :) not bad either :) This time I'll show up bag card I made as GDT at Creative World Challenge blog. The ...
DT Creative World for October - Anything goes - Now it's time for the first challenge where I show off my design team contributions in the creative world. city of houston ess * The challenge for October is: EVERYTHING IS LO ...
Challenge # 94 Autumn with 2 or more folds .. - Hello everyone! Now autumn arrived here in Oslo. Threes are starting to turn red and yellow, and many come also lose a lot of their leaves. The start to shrink ..
2 days ago
Aud Kirsten's city of houston ess hobby blog.
Ensimmäinen joulukortti Tana vuonna. - Lopultakin sain tehty ensimmäisen joulukorttini Taller vuodelle. Bildmålarnan uutuus city of houston ess leima Paasi TAHAN korttiin. Aivan Ihana. Täytyy rinse jälleen hehkutta ...
for one week ago
Yvonne hobby
Jalantikus.com Download Game PC dan Android city of houston ess Free terbaru dengan local server - Informasi city of houston ess Jalantikus.com Download Game PC dan Android Free terbaru dengan yang akan server local ini saya sampaikan merupakan Berita menarik terutama bag ...
Appreciate with Plaques and Awards from Award.com - If you think in some contests or other events when the human skill or genius is Recognized or competition, there are always city of houston ess different city of houston ess types of appreciate ...
Just for you, because you have a birthday! - Today's other posts! Yes, wrote you I have some I thought to show off! The neighbor girl had a birthday on 3rd September. Here is the card she got from us! The text of t ..
Birthday Cards - * Here is my contribution to Tilda's Town Challenge # 68 ... Anything city of houston ess Goes ..... tildastown.wordpress.com ...... and Card and Scraps utf # 60 ... using dies pic ..... ...
A month ago
New Balance Women's city of houston ess WR1123 Running Shoe, White / Lolipop, 5.5 EEEE - Motion controlABZORB FL midsole foam Provides an amazing blend of comfort and performance with DuPont Engage and isoprene rubberROLLBAR TPU posting system city of houston ess mi ...
How to run faster --- what i know and how to - Running fasting takes a lot of hard work as you have to push your body to the max .. to its boundaries city of houston ess to be comfortable two expand your maximum speed in running .. E. ..
3 months ago
Andredrake.com blog Informasi terbaru dan tutorial free - * Andredrake.com city of houston ess blog Informasi terbaru dan tutorial free * penjualan actual period ini (Q1) penjualan period ini yang diratakan (Qt) dan parameter city of houston ess crazy until ...
The rich and the cultural world of Africa - The rich and the cultural world of Africa have been devastated by deforestation problems. If you think that Africa is just a wide jungle with a very open p. ..
Census Online city of houston ess Learning Benefits the Environment 2013 - [image: Counting Online Learning Benefits the Environment 2013] * Counting Online Learning Benefits the Environment 2013 * - Online students have the flexibilit ...
6 months ago
Knitting Knitting - Hello, this Sunday! I've been awake since half seven and watching sports on TV, but I have knitting in her lap. It is selbumittens the bar ...
9 months ago
Maria Scrapper
This is the end of the old era ... - ... And it means, that I will not be posting anymore new backgrounds to this blog. I will post the new backgrounds,

No comments:

Post a Comment