Thursday, March 6, 2014

Although party food warmers born in Los Angeles, YAFIT most Israeli Josephson is there. Israeli may


Although party food warmers born in Los Angeles, YAFIT most Israeli Josephson is there. Israeli maybe too. Her father is one of the producers behind the movie "Charlie and a Half" and the Feast snookered. " What is more Israeli than that? YAFIT lived from age two and raised in Israel. When the army came after studying acting in the U.S., told her to stop talking
With your hands and be so loud. But YAFIT remained YAFIT. She did not give up and took her Israeli maximum: She wrote a one-man show that deals just in Israel and friction between Israeli and American culture, called it New Eyes, and stuffing herself as an actress in her one and only. The play showed the inhabitants of the west coast what it means to actually be Israeli. In the near YAFIT comes with play performances on the East Coast, and she intends to expose both the American and the Israeli public's east coast
"As a child I was always a funny family. That's what I tell everyone. But the story is more complicated than that. My dream was to be accepted trend of high school theater Alon Ramat Hasharon. First acceptance test was writing a script. I wrote a story banal and the next day I was informed that I was accepted. I tried to push the second test phase power, audition. My mother believed in me and encouraged me to insist and get to audition on stage. But they would not be flexible for the student who has passed the first test. I gave up on the idea. Instead of playing, I studied psychology and sociology at the same school. Senior year was the last year Show all invited to audition: All students from the trends. I went to the audition. Surprisingly, I was hired for the lead even though I was out of trend. Everyone was shocked. Director trend asked me where I was in shock last three years. Imagine. Three years in which I could study theater. "
"My relatives suggested I check out the local universities. As a native of the U.S., I had a relatively easy start to learn here. For two years I studied theater in college of Santa Monica public in California. Grades I received allowed me to go through the theater trend considered USC University (University of Southern California) with a full scholarship. There, I specialized in a specific field of solo performances. "Track off to a successful one-man show YAFIT was almost paved. "The only short plays presented party food warmers as exercises were very popular. I always brought to the fore stories of my life, from Israel, the army, immigration to the United States. Anyone party food warmers who has seen enthused. They told me it was the first time they see these stories on stage. "
"No. I had a period where I tried to develop professionally. In 2008 I started going to auditions. I wanted to be accepted within party food warmers the industry. But no matter how hard I tried, I always got the same jobs. Or body, or a terrorist. Everywhere the same story. Expected me to play the evil. It made me ask myself if this is what I represent. Like looking at me? For Israel? Israelis? It annoyed me. Friends told me, 'Say thank you obtained positions have players party food warmers that this minimum can not do.' But not for that I learned theater. I felt it was not working for me and I decided to write a play myself. "
"I started writing. I used the restroom Susan Bressler. It was not easy. We wrote the show for a year and a half, while I teach Hebrew and Judaism in two schools to earn a living. When the play was over, I went to the Jewish parties please financing early performances. No one agreed. party food warmers They told me I need to prove before who I perform with the play and succeed before I get them funding. "
"Throughout the process of writing the show kept secret to the family that play them as well. My mother, for instance, is a central figure in a plot, as it a central figure in my life. At this point, I realized I had no choice party food warmers and I turned to my brother Eliad for help. Eliad just said 'good play?' I said 'yes'. He financed the three my first impressions. Since then he follows me. To date, Eliad Josephson is the producer of New Eyes ".
YAFIT did the right steps and with a little help, a little luck and a lot of good intentions go far. "From the moment I received the financial support of my brother, I did everything to the show to succeed. I wanted her to talk to all cultures. I chose to display director Sammy Wayne, is an African - American, as far from Israel as possible. He did a great job and helped me to make such production crosses borders and cultures. Three first performances drew a large and good reviews. There was a demand for more, and it started to roll. Another show and another. After three years, I run my New Eyes as a full time job. This one-man show every sense of the word. I do everything on the stage and behind the scenes. Advertising, Marketing, Executive Producer. "
"My dream is to go to New - York. I hope to get to Broadway and believe I will. I've been in this town, but this is the first time I bring the show here, and I'm very excited. Actually it started that JC CO invited me to appear on Long Island in early May. And if I'm coming to the east coast, I'll get better than the maximum, right? So I made the right connections and added additional showings schedule: The following presentation is Btnfelii, New - Jersey, on May 18, then in Manhattan on 22 and 29 May, and in Brooklyn on May 26, with the assistance of the 'connect' " .
"Very Israelis party food warmers identify with naturally. It's part of their life. Whether these experiences I illustrates party food warmers army, and whether party food warmers those experiences of immigration to the United States. They laugh from beginning to end, and thank me putting them back home for an evening of nostalgia. "
"American party food warmers Jews to leave the show when they're excited to tears. They say 'this is Israel we love! Yet Israel we c

No comments:

Post a Comment