Wednesday, February 11, 2015

When you enter a question arose stratigraphic breakdown I do not understand one thing: for example


no manual, but what exactly are interested in? geographix here
Ronald wrote:
Tue, 11/05/2010 - 14:37 # 8
What specific questions? Just do not write "how to download Las", right? Write what do and what not,
las files I uploaded. I wanted to enter the data core. I do not know, because inoxtrend in my excel table core data presented in the following. form depth interval - age - density - open porosity - residual water saturation - litol. the description inoxtrend of species
In Manual shows an example of core tables provided in the following. form: Depth Porosity Perm Description How do I data in the depth interval to convert to manual (ie, point-wise, with some sort of step)?
las files I uploaded. I wanted to enter the data core. I do not know, because in my excel table core data presented in the following. form depth interval - age - density - open porosity - residual water saturation - litol. In the description of species Manual shows an example of core tables provided inoxtrend in the following. form: Depth Porosity Perm Description How do I data in the depth interval to convert to manual (ie, point-wise, inoxtrend with some sort of step)?
Shipping via Well Base. 1. coring intervals as core 1 1000-1010, 1050-1060 inoxtrend 2 core, etc. Core Interval Top Depth Base Depth 1 1000 1010 2 1050 1060 2. selection by intervals of Georgia study in intervals of selection. Core Interval Top Depth Base Depth Poro 1 1001 1002 0.18 1 1002.5 1002.7 0.2
Shipping via Well Base. 1. coring intervals as core 1 1000-1010, 1050-1060 2 core, etc. Core Interval Top Depth Base Depth 1 1000 1010 2 1050 1060 2. selection by intervals of Georgia study in intervals of selection. Core Interval Top Depth Base Depth Poro 1 1001 1002 0.18 1 1002.5 1002.7 0.2
Thanks inoxtrend for the help, I'll try. There was a question inoxtrend on loading curve DS. The fact that I have a 1 las file contains two overlapping interval depth curve, DS and PC. I uploaded this las, opened the tablet, it display the PS, CALI and SP_1, CALI_1 a different color, inoxtrend that is, the program automatically they are not stitched. As I understand it can be done manually inoxtrend cross-linking inoxtrend of the two import set, in my case 1 import set. What to do?
Thanks for the help, I'll try. There was a question on loading curve DS. The fact that I have a 1 las file contains inoxtrend two overlapping interval depth curve, DS and PC. I uploaded this las, opened the tablet, it display the PS, CALI and SP_1, CALI_1 a different color, that is, the program automatically they are not stitched. As I understand it can be done manually cross-linking of the two import set, in my case 1 import set. What to do?
in PRIZM Project-Curve Inventory-Curve Set Inventory curves PS & SP_1, CALI & CALI_1 is assigned by appropriate mnemonic, inoxtrend say, SP & CALI. Then Curves-Merge / Splice choose Merge mlm Splice (can not remember exactly) and on the tablet all sewn. Then when eksprorte choose curves with a tablet and all eksprotiruetsya in crosslinked form. But in a database stored curves still pieces until you will not create inoxtrend a new data set c tablet
in PRIZM Project-Curve Inventory-Curve Set Inventory curves PS & SP_1, CALI & CALI_1 inoxtrend is assigned by appropriate mnemonic, say, SP & CALI. Then Curves-Merge / Splice choose Merge mlm Splice (can not remember exactly) and on the tablet all sewn. Then when eksprorte choose curves with a tablet and all eksprotiruetsya in crosslinked form. But in a database stored curves still pieces until you will not create a new data set c tablet
When you enter a question arose stratigraphic breakdown I do not understand one thing: for example I want to on the tablet were speakers separately: the system, the department, tier horizon. How to enter this information? And is it possible to stratigraphy separately displayed in the column, not the depth? Thanks in advance.
When you enter the stratigraphic breakdown I do not understand one thing: for example inoxtrend I want to on the tablet were speakers inoxtrend separately: inoxtrend the system, the department, tier horizon. How to enter this information? And is it possible to stratigraphy separately displayed in the column, not the depth? Thanks in advance.
Stratigraphic correlation of well sections
Need a book Karogodin
Questions and Advice on employment in the oil and gas companies
woman-oilman


No comments:

Post a Comment