Wednesday, April 15, 2015

1 month ago


Making revenge, Catherine Crawfield półwampirzyca hunts and kills the undead. He hopes to find among the vampires of his father, who is responsible for the destruction of the life of her mother. Captured by Bones, a bounty hunter hunting vampires, is forced to work. In exchange for finding her father Cat agrees to train with the sexy night hunter until his combat skills to catch up. He is surprised that it does not end up as a snack. Could there actually good vampires? Bones soon convince her that being a hybrid is not so bad. But before you have had time to enjoy Cat newly acquired status as a slayer of demons, and they shall be chased by a group of killers. Cat has to come down on one side ... And Bones turns to her as tempting as a living man.
The main character of that position is Catherine Crawfield (abbreviated Cat or Kitten - it all depends for whom). It's portable air horn a girl brave, impulsive, and who is familiar use your sharp tongue (particularly in the most unexpected situations).
When there's Bones, this is both for our main character, and for me (as a reader) really a huge blow. Suddenly the whole world that the author was trying to create a storm like a house of cards. At this point, I think everyone is expecting the worst - that the whole story is not awkward, because the whole situation has changed a hundred and eighty degrees ...
The story focuses mainly on the adventures Cat - our półwampirzycy and Bonesa - one of the most potężnych vampires in the world. I have to admit that there are really a lot! Nobody in those two can not get bored, on the contrary - sometimes it is difficult to keep up with them.
As I said, the author is the person who really knows how to write and had her out. Both the action and the characters are really well executed. In addition, the comparison makes it very often burst into laughter.
If I had to say what is the biggest plus point of this book is without any hesitation portable air horn I would say that it is Jeaniene Frost. I have a feeling that if the same idea was described by another creator, it would not be on even half as good as the one from which we can read the whole series of the Night Huntress.
From e-books with vampires and a love story starring unfortunately keep their distance, so this time I forgive myself. Reply Delete
I love the whole series (well, maybe not all, because I had only read Polish portable air horn edition, which is three parts) and above all heroes and charmed me ^^ dogryzki Humor is the best feature here, and romance is extraordinary: D For sure in the future I will read again Reply Delete
I love this series! Each volume is as wonderful as the previous one: P I hope to release in the end will meet again and begin to spend more volumes, because as of now translate them from year to year: / Reply Delete
Cover and title are impressive, and this review only have stimulated my interest in the book :) I can not wait to read it :) I http://recenzje-rose.blogspot.com/ Reply Delete
Like us on Facebook
53 minutes ago
I explore the universe ...
What publications squeaks # 43 (April 2015 - p. 2)
15 hours ago
endless dream
In the spotlight - Philippa Gregory "Officer's Wife"
1 day ago
Dusty shelf
The brain without secrets
1 day ago
Wrapped up in books
EE, Tokarczuk
2 days ago
Magic words on book pages
Robinson Crusoe, Daniel Defoe
4 days ago
Selected world history
European investigation ["City of Shadows" - Michael Russell]
6 days ago
CULTURAL portable air horn CORNER
Pre-release review- "Order Mimes" Samantha Shannon
2 weeks ago
Zaczytana
The premiere of "Hellheaven" just around the corner ...
1 month ago
The book is the gateway to a world of imagination
Monument 14. Cut off from the world
5 months ago
"Beautiful women believe in their intelligence, smart women do not believe in your beauty"
Thank you for May, I'm sorry for June
1 year ago
Notes reviews
"Sixth stave"


No comments:

Post a Comment