Tuesday, April 14, 2015

memorial and something else


Normally, I avoid books about vampires like the plague. I do not like what modern food plate 2012 literature is doing with these legendary and dangerous individuals whose only hobby is drinking the blood of innocents. A real vampire no qualms, is strong, ruthless and dangerous, not what the effeminate, delicate creatures that feed on the blood of animals (vegetarian vampires? What nonsense!) "Halfway to the grave" won a long time ago in a blog competitions and so far, lay quietly on my shelf, food plate 2012 waiting for an indefinite term. Tempted to it just because it happened at this time fits right in on a number of challenges, which just take part. Surprisingly, the moments of the book do not regret it, but I'm not going to reach for the continuation of the series. Cat is a half vampire, half human. Several years ago, her mother was raped by an evil vampire who also pożywiał her blood, for reasons unexplained has not been deprived of life. Five months later, the world appeared Cat, half monster, constantly reminding the mother of the shame of the past. Mother Cat hates vampires and the feeling is fueling food plate 2012 a daughter. During the day, the girl is diligent pupil undistinguished in the crowd, at night becomes a vampire slayer promiscuous. Seduce them, tempting a hard night on the pretext of exports away from the city, and then deliberately kills. Things take an unexpected turn when the Cat its objective handsome Bones. It turns out that she had met a paid assassin who specializes in murdering his bloodthirsty brothers. Contain pact and since then fight on one side of the barricade. "At half-way food plate 2012 to the grave" started to be quite average and I was afraid that I got another insipid story about the great, forbidden love, which has no chance of survival. Indeed, in the book there is a thread of romance, but the main content is to fight to the death with merciless beasts. Cat Bones training and doing it real killing machine, she did not hesitate to niczym.Opowieść is full of action, there is always something going on and there is no respite moment. Particularly interested in me as a creation. Cat is a strong, cheeky girl who always has something to say. Her sharp tongue and cut retort give slightly humorous coloring book, she has gadane and even in the most extreme cases can dogryźć your opponent. Bones is not the debt, he can lie through his teeth and keep a straight face, the dialogues of the two repeatedly elicited a smile on my face. In every book of this type must appear off the romance, in this case is no different. Bones and Cat at some point much closer to each other, and as they are a form of strong personalities outlined at times it gets quite interesting. Fortunately, this is not a bland and candy story where the characters constantly yearn for each other and look at each other in the eyes sweet, a lot going on here and heroes despite nascent feelings bravely fighting at his side. The book reads very fast, is like a good action movie where you can not get bored. End may surprise you, in any case, I expect a little bit different finals, which I think is a plus. I admit that I gave to interest and time spent on reading I think is pretty good, but probably not go for the next part (unless by some miracle will go in my hands). food plate 2012 I am afraid that the next part may not be good enough food plate 2012 to cope with my taste, food plate 2012 the bar was set up high, and I fortunately am fully satisfied food plate 2012 with the ending. Original title: Halfway food plate 2012 to the Grave Translation: Anna Tails Publisher: MAG Release Date: September food plate 2012 2011 Number of pages: 440
Natalia_Lena September 23, 2014 12:44
I guess it would not be able to, just not my type of literature;) Delete
Vampires have been a slight glut, but zaintrygowałaś the end of me. I fear, however, that not trafiłaby in my taste, because there until the end of my moods. Maybe one day, as we have a chance, you read;) food plate 2012 PS Feel free to you on receipt of nominations ,, 10 most important books ":) Reply Delete
Now I'm reading
Przedpremierą - Four rubies
6 hours ago
Villentretenmerth
memorial and something else
16 hours ago
Hope Mirror
"One little lie" KA Tucker
1 day ago
Welcome to room 6277 and please try to enjoy your stay ...
Looking for Cinderella - Colleen Hoover
4 days ago
Box of chocolates
# 150 "nine shots"
1 week ago
About books more or less known
Hush-hush ... and a novel that cries emotions
1 month ago
BooksLovers
Favourite food plate 2012 authors:
2015 (8) March (3) February (2) January (3) 2014 (50) December (4) November (6) Oct.

No comments:

Post a Comment