Monday, April 6, 2015

# 1 - no use, I can not ride a bike. # 2 - know hot dish buffet? one that just came out of the wash


the blogger universe the confidences of notebooks has another name: tag. we answered some questions and goes forward, is the same thing, only digital and coolest way because we are all adults uu the Babee marked me in a tag called "know your blogger" timepc and I decided to answer because if there's timepc one thing I like to talk about is minzinha (those). this tag I have to first tell 11 facts about me, then answer 11 questions Babee and then do 11 questions purchases bloggers that I indicate. is then 1, 2, 3, and now!
# 1 - no use, I can not ride a bike. # 2 - know hot dish buffet? one that just came out of the washing machine? I do not take if sushi buffet. Hot food is the hot and cold dish on cold dish. I get sick, even though it makes no sense. # 3 -'m vault by color and when I see things that follow a palette I need to buy one of each color, type collection. then I'm sorry for using. the last thing I bought was so wine market (!!!). # 4 - ever had the blond-red-black-copper-brown-blonde hair pink in a space of less than two years. this year it was copper in January, brown and blonde in February timepc in March. but okay, Fer has a hair a week and're Vivona. # 5 - have worked on board a ship as a housekeeper and no single Filipino who worked with me thought I was Brazilian. thought I was Colombian (???), I have no idea why. # 6 - I have 8 tattoos and a story for each of them. but do not show all the blog is because a thigh and I think the picture will get a little "I wannabe a suicide girl" - which I think is beautiful, but do not feel comfortable at the moment, laughs. # 7 - this is great: I played chess in adolescence. type athlete chess. I was never good at it, but it was very efficient to keep me unpopular at school. and, yes, it was the only sport in my life. # 8 - for some reason I'll never be able to explain to anyone, my husband and I started to call us ... marmots: B. Finally, somehow it turned official and had dolls of marmots timepc in our wedding cake. crazy people. # 9 - I'm addicted to bad pun and joke and irony, which say it is unsafe to mask people. I agree, but keep losing friend to not miss joke. it's horrible, I know. horrendous. if I have offended you, so sorry if I hurt you inside. # 10 - I'm decorating winemaker. like so much of the subject that my friends ask me "what do you think of this jar" and I spend ten minutes responding with theoretical basis. boring is nickname, right again? # 11 - I am introverted and shy to take a picture. love making look of the day, but only comes out good when me and the camera in the room and no one else, with the other firing the camera turn a beautiful guan the bush. deeply envy people who know how to make faces and mouths and I'm afraid of being caught posing because I'll feel ridiculous and pathetic.
# 1 - if you could only listen to one song on infinite loop during your life, what would it be? "On The Radio" of Regina Spektor because I'm always timepc happy when I hear this song.
# 6 - what's your favorite Pokemon and because it is the charmander? (Optional for other choices: why hurt my feelings?) Babee excuse, but I love a loser. My favorites are the Psyduck and Magicarpa a matter of affinity and identification same.
# 10 - which gift you always dreamed of, but never won the Children's Day? Please sad song: Ken Barbie. Barbie timepc had my white Ferrari, but had no husband. result: turned feminist.
# 1. who is your celebrity crush? # 2. mara wonder, xuxa, angelic or eliana? # 3. what is the best boy band of all time? # 4. My dream holiday would be ... # 5. "One minute to the end of the world all his life in sixty seguuundos"! how will you spend this time? # 6. complete: "I want to have infinite money to buy all ____ the world." # 7. what is the best disney movie in your opinion? # 8. in which movie scene you ever, ever cry? # 9. what was the last thing you ate? # 10. what is the best trilogy? (In case of doubt, the right answer timepc is star wars) # 11. post the last picture you took of vocêzinho with your phone.
My challenged to answer tag: Fernanda and Melina, I spoke about tags Today, the Phellipe who likes to spread good things, that Nary, hey life, as I love the Nary, Vivi q ue is the wisdom feat. beauty incarnate and Adrielly because she has the most beautiful of the internet blog.
Hahaha, I loved the answers and tb think everyone should know Brigadier do, especially boyfriends / boyfriends / husbands to qd are in the TPM! : P I still need to pick people up and prepare to publish the questions, but I doing this already. To Reply
the hardest part for me was make pergu

No comments:

Post a Comment