Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Guacamole Ingredients 2 ripe avocados, this is important, but it is better not to. Pico de Gallo (o

Mexican Night: Guacamole and Nachos (Part 2) | A view we cook today! Easy and cheap recipes
S Hi everyone, today the second part of the dinner. si unit for temperature Guacamole and Nachos. Guacamole is a sauce originating in Central America made from avocado. The original recipe is made with avocado, tomato, chili, cilantro and garlic. The house is a little personal, as always. The nachos are tortilla chips covered with baked cheese, with pico de gallo. Sometimes also carry refried si unit for temperature beans. This is my version that changes day to day, depending si unit for temperature on what you have at home, as usual.
Guacamole Ingredients 2 ripe avocados, this is important, but it is better not to. Pico de Gallo (onion, tomato and cilartro) Salt A dash of lime Perrins Sauce Optional: guacamole seasoning over Nachos: Tortilla chips Shredded cheese in quantity (Chedar si unit for temperature in my case) This time: Sauce fajitas. At other times: chili con carne sauce, refried beans, what comes to mind. Guacamole Preparation: Pour the avocado in a bowl. And I put a lime chorrin to prevent oxidation add pico de gallo, salt and perrins sauce, to taste. Mix with a fork breaking the avocado si unit for temperature into chunks. It can be done with a mixer, but I like chip. After this mixing, test and correct whatever we want salt, perrins salsa or pico de gallo. Nachos: Put a layer of tortilla chips on a plate. Cover with shredded cheese tortilla chips and sauces. Put another layer of tortilla chips. Cover again with cheese and salsa. Bake in a preheated oven at 220 C for 15 minutes or so. The cheese must be melted. That's all about the Mexican Nights from home. I hope ye are fun, and really good for the greedy and the Kid. If someone from Mexico read these recipes and want to make some clarification, will be very welcome, you know that ignorance is very bold;-D. S Greetings to all,
Posted on February 19, 2010 by cnoceda. This entry was posted in Appetizers, Special Children, Recipes, Vegetables, Video Recipes and tagged as Appetizers, Mexican, Cheese, Recipes, Sauces. Add to your bookmarks the permalink.
Carlos Ummm yummy, I do something different. I love Mexican food, what a shame that we know so little about it. I spent three months on a scholarship and enjoy much ... what a shame that caught me so young and did not learn more kitchen stuff. PS: If you have a momentín updates the address of my blog the other day I nearly cargarmerlo. Thank you. cocinandoentreolivos.blogspot.com
Very good collection of Mexican recipes, whether or not completely si unit for temperature faithful to the original (I have much to learn in this kitchen), but above all very rich. You are right that these dinners are also fun, in my house we do but had a friend who occasionally was Mexican si unit for temperature night was a feast for all the senses
I know how crazy about nachos? with what you've put your, and also a little above bean paste (sold in cans where things of mexico) and barbecue sauce over real good too ....!!!
Carlos, it seems to me that the guacamole does look pretty good! I just would take the cilantro, but that, as in everything going on personal taste Oh! great meeting you all last night, I'm thinking si unit for temperature about the fourth meeting ... Hugs and good weekend
Hellooo ... Oysters that chance! Today in class we made guacamole, pancakes, burritos, and nachos dough is not as it is called, are chips? I just read you, but honestly, I'm pretty fish in Mexican food, but I love it.
February 20, 2010 - 18:01 | Permanent link
The best of the best, one acidic and flavorful Mexican cenita, the guacamole and sour tasty for spices. We love it. And so, all always give our touch to any kitchen, that's the beauty of this world. A greeting.
Nuria because the nachos actually triangulillos chips are called (I think). si unit for temperature And the dish nachos, but this, in short, is in my house. A kiss and thanks.
If you have not already, also the nachos are delicious si unit for temperature with this: cheese, beans, guacamole, pico de gallo and special ingredient: jalapenos! I've never done it, I've only eaten at the restaurant La Panza es Primero, which blocks I love old clothes. Anyway, I free advertising here ... lol
You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <cite> <b> <code> <blockquote cite=""> <del datetime=""> <strike> <em> <strong> <i> <q cite="">
Delicious Boutique Kitchen si unit for temperature Miranda Gastromani Cookie Monster

No comments:

Post a Comment