Sunday, November 10, 2013

Once the beans are soft and their extent, gradually mix with the meat. If you think the mixture has


I remember when I was at the University of Panama, sometimes, during my free time, I like to cross to Esso Hungry Tiger of Via Argentina, to order nachos with chili, what a treat! Whew, luckily at that time did not have to worry so much about the weight ... Hahaha ...
Although gone are those years, superheated steam tables my love for this dish did not decrease, so at some point I ventured to make my own chili con carne, based on a recipe from my mother and several others I found online. I remember that among those recipes selected was that of Barack Obama himself, but when I read it I realized I had to add a can of canned beans so I dismissed it because I preferred to prepare everything.
For beans 1/2 kg of red beans or whole beans 1 large onion, diced 3 cloves superheated steam tables garlic 200 g bacon strips achiote 1 tablespoon pepper 1 tablespoon chili powder to taste Paprika
Early the next day, after rinsing with fresh water, put the beans on medium / high with a little salt. About fifteen minutes later, sautéed onion and garlic and add to the pot along with raw bacon strips and plugs.
The theory is that the beans should be ready in about an hour and a quarter, superheated steam tables but in my experience these times are not met, so I prefer to keep trying from time to time until the grains are tender and beans juice begins to thicken.
Meanwhile, in another pot start preparing the meat. To spice the mix with salt, pepper, superheated steam tables soy sauce and Chinese and some oregano to taste, making sure everything is perfectly tied and let it stand for a while. Meanwhile, take the opportunity to finely chop the garlic and onion in that order sofreírlo medium heat. Then add the meat.
In my view the first ten or fifteen minutes of cooking meat are crucial, especially if, like me, they like that the meat is well loose, superheated steam tables so that during this time, ladle in hand, I work to undo all lumps that I can.
At this point rectify the flavor and if I see that the meat is falling very pale add a little spice and achiote to cover my pot. About ten minutes later I go back to test and if everything is to my taste, the heat removal.
As mentioned at the beginning, this is a simple dish but it requires a lot of dedication and patience, so it is necessary to return periodically to the pot of beans to make sure everything stays in order and from time to time, modify the taste and the level of spiciness.
Once the beans are soft and their extent, gradually mix with the meat. If you think the mixture has been left with very little fluid, I can add a can of diced tomato superheated steam tables juice will give you more color and chili con carne, et voilà, chili con carne my style is ready.
I hope you liked the recipe and they are encouraged to prepare. And above all, to share with us their views and the personal touches you get, since there is always room for improvement.
7 \ 07 \ UTC August, 2011 at 20:09
Dear Natalie, I made chili con carne recipe and you've shared on the blog and accompany with fried plantains as Colombian garrison only thing I added to your recipe for me to stay was to crush thick 1/3 of the bean to look for consistency and I'm great, thanks for the recipe. Greetings, Aymee
Thanks for sharing your recipe I'm Fabiola French name and the weekend I have some guests coming and I'll make your recipe and tell you what they thought of it .. (. Can you tell me what is "achiote" I have no clue what it is) .. Thanks for your help
Hi Fabiola, Thank you for your comment! superheated steam tables Annatto is a natural dye that gives a reddish hue to the food. Maybe you can get in shops selling products in Latin America, as it is widely used in your kitchen, or replace it with some other food coloring that you know. Good luck with your guests and hope you like the recipe superheated steam tables much. Natalie
Cancel superheated steam tables
Recent Posts Pictures of the Week No. 39, 2013: Amsterdam, the Venice of the North Murano, superheated steam tables the land of Crystal Pictures of the Week No. 36, 2013: Warsaw, the city rebuilt Pictures of the Week No. 35, 2013: the gigantic castle Malbork Pictures of the Week No. 34, 2013: the red Toruń, Baltic Gothic superheated steam tables jewel RSS
Follow us on Facebook! Follow superheated steam tables us on Twitter! The small traveling take their parents on an adventure in Pedasi, looking for turtles. See if you are lucky and see some. # Panama # travel 20 hours ago # FotoDelDia: panoramic Panama City and the boats in the bay, seen from the Causeway. # Travel 21 hours ago # http://t.co/v4aSirlLVL FotoDelDia: a night view of "skyl

No comments:

Post a Comment