Monday, December 16, 2013

A buffet rational cpc so, it might even give you some ideas for quantity. In principle, I would say


Forums Regional Cuisine International Cuisine Recipes Video Recipes Your Recipes Desserts of Cookaround Blog FAQ Calendar Forum Actions Mark Forums Read Quick Links Gallery Archive of recipes
Christmas penguin with cupcake Salmon with spinach and lemon sauce See all video recipes Recipes Most viewed 1 Custard rational cpc Creme brulee is one of the basics of pastry cream, it's ... 2 Risotto with Mushrooms Risotto with Mushrooms is a dish ubiquitous in the tables of ... 3 Spaghetti with clams, spaghetti with clams are one of those dishes that ... 4 Tasty Penne with zucchini and bacon first A tasty and quick to prepare. Great for solving rational cpc a ... 5 The classic sponge cake sponge cake is a cake that from the moment of his ...
Last Post: 29-11-2010, 00:02
Buffet for 50 people (hot and cold), as I set for the amount?
Good day friends! For the baptism of my daughter (we have not yet decided on the date so they are advantaged) I would do a buffet instead of the usual lunch at the restaurant rational cpc so he can invite some person. Doing the math it came out that among relatives and friends would be around rational cpc a 50in. In the buffet of course rational cpc I would also enter the "hot" in addition to the usual rustic, sandwiches, quiches and more. But as I set for the amount? I had thought of making eggplant rolls, dumplings rational cpc of crepes ... but how many? one each? and rustic? Thanks to those who want to give me a hand.
and understand you .... like you are making and I also was looking for advice ... I have to cook for about seventy people ... typical Sicilian dinner ... I was thinking of making caponata of eggplant, tabbouleh with vegetables, cottage cheese croutons, honey and pistachios, rational cpc broccoli meatballs, Sicilian pizza, rolls of grilled peppers, bruschetta different, etc etc ... then as a second chicken farmer with potatoes ... the only problem is that I know how to go nn cn quantities .... how much stuff I have to buy???? what do you think you could make a calculation for a person and multiply by the total number of people .... ? What do you think? might work?
Good day friends! For the baptism of my daughter (we have not yet decided on the date so they are advantaged) I would do a buffet instead of the usual lunch at the restaurant so he can invite some person. Doing the math it came out that among relatives and friends would be around a 50in. In the buffet of course I would also enter the "hot" in addition to the usual rustic, sandwiches, quiches and more. But as I set for the amount? I had thought of making eggplant rolls, dumplings of crepes ... but how many? one each? and rustic? Thanks to those who want to give me a hand. A buffet so, it might even give you some ideas for quantity. In principle, I would say that one head is good, especially if you do multi-course http://www.cookaround.com/yabbse1/sh...d.php?t=229172
and understand you .... like you are making and I also was looking for advice ... I have to cook for about seventy people ... typical Sicilian dinner ... I was thinking of making caponata of eggplant, tabbouleh with vegetables, cottage cheese croutons, honey and pistachios, broccoli meatballs, Sicilian pizza, rolls of grilled peppers, bruschetta different, etc etc ... then as a second chicken farmer with potatoes ... the only problem is that I know how to go nn cn quantities .... how much stuff I have to buy???? what do you think you could make a calculation for a person and multiply by the total number of people .... ? What do you think? might work? Ah I see that you are putting 70 people this lily is not to laugh! Mah .. I think your calculation is not good, it would be an exaggerated amount also because not all eat the same amount rational cpc of food (those who eat more and eat less, there are children etc.. etc..), do not think for a buffet is can do, for a lunch / dinner perhaps. The post of dinina us a little 'help, I think (although cooking for 14 people is soooo easy)
A buffet rational cpc so, it might even give you some ideas for quantity. In principle, I would say that one head is good, especially if you do multi-course http://www.cookaround.com/yabbse1/sh...d.php?t=229172 Thank you, excellent point of reference. I once read somewhere how to adjust with the amount of food according rational cpc to people rational cpc but I do not remember where I had been thinking about you since there are so many here on the forum expert ;-)
I had copied from some cookina (can not remember the name but I thank him!) The following scheme: Rule of thumb: 6 pieces per person in the first hour, then 4 pieces in each of the hours to follow. for an appetizer: 3 pieces per person, all different. for a starter: 5 pieces per person, all different. for a buffet for 2/3 hours: 10 pieces per person of at least 5 different types. if the buffet is a meal: 14 pieces per person, at least from 7 to 14 different

No comments:

Post a Comment