Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Who dreamed

Namis - kitchen starts from the heart | strawberry crumble - In Your Face!!!
Huffington Post News Money and Career body and soul diet and nutrition came to enjoy the culture Family Food Fashion and Beauty Relationships Home Design Facebook loaf blogs Special: You're not like the others take the wheel your stage why I started a blog Club 40 daily horoscopes to inspiration Club calling Top 20 - Top 20 food blogs - blogs
- A blog dedicated solely to love the kitchen and people - 26 year BA in the Department of Education and Youth Studies at Ben Gurion density table University, working with kids kindergarten through baking therapy, especially, love the kitchen. Once been a goal: 30 days, 30 ... + More
- A blog dedicated solely to love the kitchen and people - 26 year BA in the Department of Education and Youth Studies at Ben Gurion University, working with kids kindergarten through baking therapy, density table especially, love the kitchen. density table Once been a goal: 30 days, 30 recipes (scroll back to April 2013) Today - enjoy myself, life and cuisine, and share. Blessings
Number of days from the beginning of the journey: 4
Two. I do define myself as you cook. Somehow always burn me, I fall apart, it does not work.'s Why I'm challenging myself to blog with recipes for cooking as well. My true love really is baking. I live, work, and well - baking. Karin Goren is the love of my life. Who has not heard of her, agility open Google and read. I mini project with myself for a long time, try all her recipes. And I've been three years working on it (and continues ...). Baking as a hobby began as just that, and slowly fell in love with her. Like falling in love for real. I thought about her, dreaming about her, I just wanted to be with her. I realized that there is something special.
Subsequently, as I got to tell, the year I started practical training (through studies in the Department of Youth) of boys boarding school in Beersheba. The training focuses on therapy through baking, on a weekly basis, each time with another boy. I already enjoyed every minute with them. I am learning and growing, and they taught me a lot. At first I did not believe that love can one connect so much with the other love. Tell a soul mate has just one, but here - baking and education I joined without noticing at all.
Ayala, baked me today studying with me for almost three years. Our relationship gradually strengthened over the years, and I feel that this year I found a special girl I pity came into my life so late. Ayala is the first who believed in me that I can move myself baking workshop density table to others, density table and encouraged me to do it (which I could only dream about). And last month, invited me to give her and my friends baking workshop in three hours was a great experience! The current recipe, We also made at the workshop, but I changed the cream, density table and this time I used strawberries instead of apples ...
The inspiration for the recipe is thanks bud Argov (Hawks, thank you for every day you introduced me to it). Hawks, who is one of the best Tzur Yigal, she worked at the "Focaccia" Upper Galilee, where filed amazing dessert density table pear crumble. Hawkish when I go north, there's no way we're not available a week in advance where to taste the wonderful world of flavors this restaurant provides. density table Also we both minus, we're not giving up on this ...
One. Start with crumble - a mixer with a paddle (optional, you can also prepare the dough by hand) Mix butter, density table vanilla extract, salt, and sugar mixture which is like a light cream, that is, cubes melted butter and a little bit of forming a ball. It's a matter of two minutes. density table
We'll density table meet tomorrow, with two recipes for Friday.
So what is "Thirty days - thirty recipes"! Welcome to the first post in my first blog ... I Naama Five or short as everyone calls me for years - "Namis." I live in Be'er Sheva last three years and finishing (with God's help, knock on wood ...
Posted 122 days ago
Many advertisements make us market shock to get the message out and get us to buy the product. But not every concussion is true from a marketing standpoint. When the message brought the purchase density table and when it actually causes the postponement of the product over us? Examining density table the nature of the advertising message by analyzing advertisements for example.
3
1
5
Underwear to prevent rape
Who dreamed
Israeli beauty is in the street
Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment