Friday, December 20, 2013

There is no greater superheated steam temperature sense Mltom girls dropping off food, makes you th


Hello, my name is Esther Gross and I cook homemade food to another level. I have a love for food has always been. I am addicted to smells, tastes, I have a burning desire and leads me in constant search for new flavors, new practices and premium raw materials. All these led me to do this work, and I have much love and respect for the profession and food in particular. I learned cooking at the "Palmyra" gaining experience in restaurant superheated steam temperature kitchens are known: at "Cafe Italia" I learned the secrets of Italian cuisine at the "Orna and those" I moved to the position of chef restaurant and learned what quality food and chef restaurant "stout" I specialized in the preparation of various types of meat existing market.
I have 9 years of experience in the field: I learned, worked, and now I'm here for you! Whether you are looking for quality food and luxurious home, made love while maintaining premium raw materials or food unique festive events you hold, my site you will find the solutions.
There is no greater superheated steam temperature sense Mltom girls dropping off food, makes you think of a few hours after you have finished, first defeating him up and a big smile on your face. This excited me food ... stand next to the stove, hear, see and smell it brewing superheated steam temperature ...
Tively benefits me: baked or cooked dishes out of my kitchen. They are made with love and the production line, but my personal touch. I meticulously selects the finest raw materials and makes use of all preservatives. I consider myself responsible for taste, appearance, quality and finish of the dishes you order.


No comments:

Post a Comment