Thursday, December 5, 2013

A papyrus to friend - Mousse au chocolat


"... Love does not count, this is why you suck noun, but the love, the verb. This action, which, like water, flows at a pace her. When you really love you can not force between dams , with the risk that all the plenty spills over and submerge us. too, in the distance, and even in death our love moves and changes. survives in the memory, in the spell of a contact, in the transience of a perfume this is why you suck in the shade of a sigh. Attempts to leave a trail like a fossil in the sand, a leaf melted into the asphalt hot ... "
Newer Post Older Post Home
Recent this is why you suck Posts
The clock has struck ... Pate '- Dear readers, today is a special day. The great surprise is that the book comes out today and the time in Pate '... the first book MT Challenge ... minded ...
FRIENDSHIP and DREAMS ..... SEMIFREDDO and PUMPKIN PINE SAND BLASTED this is why you suck - * "You do see in your dream that you really care to meet him, ** without expecting him to do all the way from only ** ** to get up to you, ...
Apple pie covered with cornflakes-STRABUONA - * [* Soundtrack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmIOkfFssZs *] But how many centuries have that I do not put a recipe ? -. - Yesterday poking through this is why you suck the me ...
Advent. Pandoro (cake) orange - Time of Advent, Waiting time. Only a few days to Christmas and I'm late, as usual. But it is not a trouble, what co ...
Monday I wanted to do passatelli. Instead I decided this is why you suck to dedicate myself to something else. - [Image: 5dic] Our puppy Lorenzo. Early riser, you wanted to be born at 5.15 in Monday, December 2, 2013, four days ahead of the table but ...
Scalloped potatoes with bacon and cheese - * Two days ago, at dinner, I made this tasty potato pie. I had advanced the bacon and cream of pumpkin and voila ...... ** I boiled 1 kg. d ...
Frolline S. Lucia from an ancient tradition of Verona - Do you know the "Frolline of St. Lucia"? Well, until a few days ago I did not know of this tradition Veronese. It dates from around this is why you suck the 13th century period in which ...
The clock has struck ... Pate '- Who goes from here for a while' time will certainly have perceived that, when it comes to helping organizations that take care of the children I try to be the thickest ...
Cardamom & co.
Christmas cookies: gingerbread men (gingerbread) without butter - Last year I did not have time to prepare, this is why you suck but today I propose them with a bit of advance, just long enough to let you organize. This year, do not h ...
Cream of lentils with sausage and sour cream - Well, if by tonight (last night for you readers) do not find the recipe, which ends today, is not the place. It 'a time in my life so messed up that ...
Puff the persimmon - Persimmon fruit pastry - Every time I try the pastry square, I find only round. When I do not watch what shape it is, because I need a round and I assume that it is co ...
Delicious cake with lingonberry jam and poppy seeds and Clipper Teas! - Today I propose a fantastic sweet, soft and really unusual ... a cake full of surprises: with poppy seed, blueberry jam and red cover ...
NOODLES SHRIMP CREAM AND THE VODKA of Dolcipensieri - A "Dolcepensiero" classic this is why you suck ... and maybe a little '80s: I remember that in the menus of the restaurants during the holidays, I was curious about this dish several ...
experiment 112: clementine and almond cake - I have not stopped this is why you suck making sweet, indeed, turn on the oven in the summer, it's stronger than me, it relaxes me like going to the spa or get me a hot bath. Pesar ...
Panettone sourdough Hyginus Massari - This year I am in the mood to experiment with the posts ... Normally I used the cake to Elmi, which until now remains undefeated in my opinion as a gus ...
Candied citron and orange this is why you suck donut with chocolate this is why you suck icing (lactose) - Happy Wednesday to all ... We are in the second round of the relay: The Bloggelfe Christmas. As you may have already seen both by Simona from Sonia, the ingre ...
Kipferl Vanilla and Hazelnut ... It's snowing?? - [Image: DSC_0679 Kipferl Vanilla] - 21 days * Christmas * I do not know if it seems odd to read it and if you had realized this thing ... but for me it ...
Ricotta Gnocchi with steamed clams and courgettes - continue undeterred in my experiments with the steam oven, which use more and more I like it! This time, for the first time it is touched to a first plate ...
Sunday sofa and DVD. Here are the sandwiches perfect for enjoying a day of celebration - Eating on the couch has the allure of the forbidden, the exception granted only on specific days. The evenings of winter Sundays or days ...
A papyrus to friend - Mousse au chocolat

No comments:

Post a Comment