Monday, December 9, 2013

You can move in front of a buffet? I would have done. How much I miss the atmosphere of the Tamaris


I want to dedicate this post to two friends who I met today at Tamarisk and from two opposite places, one from Modena and the other from power. Thank you so much for the compliments, to me and to my blog, which made me feel proud of what I am doing and my shares of these, thanks for all the beautiful words that you addressed me and that I was gratified to the point of being moved now ..... if my children were to read these few lines say "Mom you cry even watching cartoons" .... well ... yes they may be right but beyond what may seem like a ' excessive sensitivity, marmiteira this makes me really happy because it's nice to know that what I do and I want to convey arrive at your destination, unpretentious but with hope, always, to give something. And now back to us and .... Gianfranco great teacher!! You've been saying that legendary .... every year it gets harder and harder every year and yet we are all there around you to measure your patience and your skill with high expectations every time rewarded ... never fail a course where the cherished, where you are having fun, working, eating, photographing and collecting a lot of ideas for the holidays that are coming up, and a rich menu really important ... GETTING STARTED Cocktail with pomegranate marmiteira .... champagne, tangerines, pomegranates to start with a sprint marmiteira
Porridge soup with cream of broccoli and a creamy Stracciatella ... hot potato prepared with corn meal, accompanied by a warm cream of broccoli and served with Stracciatella cold for a tasty contrast
Scallops au gratin with sauce bubbles ..... good, very good, too good ... can not wait to come the opportunity to repeat them at home .... 10 teacher and praise ... I know that the recipe was created to oysters but I love you so much that the scallop of this'm going crazy ....
FIRST COURSE marmiteira Lasagne with baked squash and crustacean .... maybe I am a bit 'parochial but the sweet pumpkin I always marmiteira like a lot, within scampi, prawns, but also the taste of the mouth-watering salmon ...
MC pork sausage marmiteira with lentils bread .... a classic in our area since Mantova is also revisited in August ... but with a great bread for a bite that will appeal to young and old alike .... sausage and lentils are appear on our table at New Year ... and this seems like the best way ...
Mille-feuille of sea bass and fennel crusted with orange mayonnaise marmiteira ... I do not like the fennel marmiteira and the moment it was when I cut just a tiny little tidbit just to give an opinion but certain that it was not to my liking .... maybe just say that I arrived at the trio of small little tidbits to explain how much I loved this pie to be repeated .... soon ... very soon ...
and now we come to the end, in that part of dinner where my taste buds give the best of themselves ... SWEET tart with Christmas cake and white chocolate ..... a new way of presenting the king of the leaven: a shortbread base that holds a white chocolate marmiteira ganache cake and enriched with crunchy ... for Christmas trees surround of the pastry marmiteira to make it even more beautiful
Almond panna cotta with apple and tangerine .... 10 .... praise a panna cotta a little 'different from the classic because made with almond milk and a winning combination with the fried apples in tangerine juice
and now we are left spoiled for choice .... the holidays are approaching quickly .... my hope is that they are all a magical moment to be shared around a beautiful table set ... and not only this ...
You can move in front of a buffet? I would have done. How much I miss the atmosphere of the Tamarisk and the "company" by Gianfranco ... Thanks Paola that at least make me a sharer, even if from afar. ciaociao Sabrina Delete Reply
I'm pretty paola "bear" .... I do not like talking about myself. "Scent of biscuits" was born from the need to sort the recipes that piu'amo ... with my favorite perfume ... View my complete profile
FRESH BLAST (5) STARTERS AND delicacies' marmiteira (29) BIMBY (2) COOKIES (22) DRESSING marmiteira (1) CANNED SWEET AND CREAM (9) SALTED marmiteira PRESERVES (2) SIDE DISHES (6) COURSES AND INITIATIVES (63) SWEET (115) SPIRITS AND BEVERAGES (4) DAISY AND SIMILAR VALERIA (8) MENU 'FOR BARGAINS (5) BREAD AND C. (41) AWARDS marmiteira (3) FIRST (33) RESTAURANT (2) RESTAURANTS and c. (3), meat (15) SECONDS OF FISH (5) BASIC TECHNIQUES (1)
baba savory solid campari granita with orange and strawberry coulis with peanuts, crispy scallops on cauliflower marmiteira cream crostini with toasted pistachios and mortadella mousse with scallops, nails and mayonnaise celeriac erbazzone tomato fillets with capers and anchovy focaccia with cheese cake Mediterranean shortbread

No comments:

Post a Comment