Friday, December 27, 2013

Today we can already read the 400 word version of Master Chef experience my weekend supplement of M


Today we can already read the 400 word version of Master Chef experience my weekend supplement of Ma'ariv. But there are so many stories and jokes and anecdotes that I want to tell you, and it is clear that none of this really came to 400 words. So, get the version -4000 words. All images lincat bain marie in post, except this ugly and blurry towards the end (taken on my cell phone) are Roy Berkowitz, so compliments to photography. Post is long! Go into longitude and resist him! Ovarian eggplant! A few nights before the event, the winning dish I dreamed my master chef. Tomato soup with creamy pepper sandwich cookies smiles floating in it. Yes, you heard me right. lincat bain marie Dream more while I realized you should grind the soup before adding lincat bain marie the cookies or they crushed and become Coons. Unfortunately I could not get the packet through, as were our surprise box pepper sandwich cookies lincat bain marie and smiles. Good thing. Bloggers Event for the new season of Master Chef studio in Neve Ilan. Was I interested? It will not be competition lincat bain marie it would not be photographed, Mittal clarified only fun cooking challenge with other bloggers conditions as much as possible close to the real program. When I realized that I would have to embarrass myself in front of the masses of Israel (I guess we bloggers are normal and boring to be of interest to the real program) the only obstacle left is kosher dishes. I researched and consulted on the subject, I pestered Meital, and I realized you could make it work. Decided on a combination of bringing home tools, training of some tools in place and avoiding containers that can not be easily trained. Amjad! I go to Master Chef! The most important lincat bain marie thing, I told myself and everyone else, that film the Michelangelo with Eyal Shani. Everything else is irrelevant. Just a summit meeting. Therefore, in order not to miss a photo opportunity monumental, Michelangelo turned around with me at all times. You are welcome to play where Michelangelo all pictures post. He appears mostly. Said it was not a competition. So they said. After embarrassing myself in front of members of the bloggers and acclaimed chefs, I can not. I make myself a mental Heating - culinary. I ran scenarios in mind, I went through all my recipes winners, and I made sure that I had a host of ideas for use in fruits and vegetables in season now. I'm not one who remembers recipes by heart, and groping about with Meital told that if the case take a look what cell phone list is not tell. Some features may be ticked crazed base into any Cell Phones on before the event. At the end I did not look at them at all. It was a bit like prepare for a marathon and then find out that actually you are participating in the competition Knitting Long. All bloggers, girls IloveFood and some staff Bamako and entertainment news reached transportation center. Only I came from Jerusalem, late, because it took me 25 minutes to cross the two miles from the end of Gan Sacher to bridge the strings. Thank you world. lincat bain marie At the end I came and met the rest of the guys crowding on the studio where they had been through film an episode of Master Chef. Production people running around with cameras and cables other evil really appreciate it stuck between their legs a blogger with a backpack lincat bain marie and 2 bags packed molds, cutting boards and knives. Daphne and I immediately cracker enthusiastic cries of "Hey, here's the room the judges taste the dishes missions impeachment!" "Here porch whoever received immunity is about him and shouting to those below what to do!" lincat bain marie "Here's lincat bain marie the back door vagrants out of it!". Apropos of this port, she was always strikes me as terribly lincat bain marie fake TV, with a building like an old-style plants ... I was sure it was just out of the studio with Foster lincat bain marie Building and houseplants. So it turns out it's real :) because I was late I did not get to see the contestants, but also got to see the cleanup crew in action, this is an attraction lincat bain marie in itself. As one brought up from a young age that an essential part of the process of cooking it clean and washing the dishes at the end, I always wondered how the positions that looked battered Hurricane end the mission, suddenly seem clean and sparkling judgment stage. How did they do it so fast? Well they have a vigorous team of guys filling the positions and shining them within 60 seconds. One throws lincat bain marie the dishes, the other gathers the ingredients, cleans surfaces Third, fourth passes with spray buff that makes all business ... I am sure that if the master chef award was the staff will come and clean your house every day for a year, everyone would run ERs. We also saw a photo of the segments of the surprise boxes - you know that, when boxes with different ingredients and the part they show viewers what the different boxes. While photo of a box, in charge of lifting lincat bain marie the cover of the box accidentally dropped a huge knife block standing near. Needless to say we all, adults like us split a gut laughing.
At some point we exhausted the main studio, and we went into the studio next to start our mission. Huge studio master chef signs everywhere, eight positions in the center of the room, shelves and refrigerators Image Tools meat and fish aside. My position was a hole instead of an oven. Never mind said the production team, and within lincat bain marie five minutes wheeled in an oven and I installed it in position. lincat bain marie They did the same with the stove in several positions. Very modular. Htksksno bit with each other, took pictures, and entertainment news man interviewed me. Moore: "You lincat bain marie know interviewed entertainment news right now??" Me: "No ... uh, what is it, where is it transmitted?" As expected, did not broadcast lincat bain marie this interview, which I talked about Michelangelo and tried to convince the guy who performed the task, the judges burnt the soup.
So a nice guy I forgot his name (and helped me very Aloes counseling while mission and plates, sorry nice man!) Explained to us how things are going to work and took us on a tour of the fridge meats and fish. Wow. A lot of types of meat. And full of fish. There are no such things. If there's one thing I regret this experience it that I used the gorgeous raw materials were there. With pressure I did not want to start messing with unfamiliar materials. Rope. Just a shame. Nagging little goat: no running water positions. There is a sink, you pour water into it if the Czech

No comments:

Post a Comment